Critical Assistance for Taxpayers


There is assistance available to Dunn County taxpayers to receive funds through the Foundation for Rural Housing if you are two years behind with property taxes. There are grants also available for mortgage payments and individuals renting that are facing eviction.

Certain guidelines and income limits apply.

Applications are available by calling toll free: 1.888.400.5974 or download the form on the internet at