Application Forms

If you do not see the application or form you're looking for, please contact the Planning & Land Use office.
Rezoning Application use this form to apply for a rezone or zoning map amendment
Non-Owner Authorization Form use this form when applying for permits on property you do not own
Conditional Use Modification Application use this form to request changes to an existing special exception or conditional use exception
Town Board Recommendation Request Form supplemental form for permits that require a recommendation from the Town Board