Crop Encroachment in Dunn County

Crops planted within the road right-of-way can create vision obstructions, drainage issues, and utility conflicts. The Dunn County Public Works Department-Highway Division will take corrective actions to remove crops encroaching the County road right-of-way during mowing operations.

Please consider the location of the road right-of-way line when planting crops.

For assistance in locating the road right-of-way, please contact the Highway Division at 715-232-2181.

Thank you for your cooperation!